Sugar Bowl to Offer Half-Price Lift Tickets as a Camp Fire Fundraiser
Sugar Bowl Resort will offer 50 percent off the window rate on lift tickets on December 14, 2018 for those who bring a new, unwrapped toy valued at $15 or more to donate to Toys for Tots of Butte County, the local chapter supporting victims of the Camp Fire. In addition, the resort will contribute $5 per donated toy to a charity supporting Camp Fire victims, and will offer the fire victims themselves complimentary skiing or riding and equipment rentals on December 14.
â€œWe recognize that those impacted by the Camp Fire may need a physical and mental break from what theyâ€™ve been dealing with,â€ said Jon Slaughter, director of marketing and sales at Sugar Bowl Resort. â€œOur intention is to offer them a day of fun in the snow on us. By partnering with Toys for Tots of Butte County, it also gives our guests and passholders an opportunity to help those who need it most this holiday season.â€
Toys can be donated at any open ticket window at Sugar Bowl on December 14. The lift ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offer. To receive the free lift ticket and equipment rental, those impacted by the Camp Fire will need to show proof of address or their FEMA registation number.
- 50% off lift ticket window rates with a donation of a new, unwrapped toy ($15 or more value)
- Not valid with any other offer
- Limit of one 50% discount ticket per toy donated
- Maximum discount of 50% offer, no additional discounts applied
- Free lift ticket and rental for residents of Paradise, Magalia, Pluga, Sterling City, Yankee HIll, Concow qualify with proof of residence or FEMA registration number.
- Sugar Bowl will donate $5 per toy donated to a charity supporting the Camp Fire victims.
- Limited to one $5 donation per person, but feel free to donate more
- Sugar Bowl Season Passholders and Packholders are encouraged to donate as well