Harrah’s and Harveys in South Lake Tahoe is bringing back their much anticipated outdoor summer concert series for 2022 with some big-name headliners that will play for audiences under the stars on the shore of Lake Tahoe. Big names on the schedule include The Chainsmokers, Kenny Chesney, Eric Church, Dierks Bentley, Dave Matthews Band and Alabama.
The Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys has become one of the premiere destinations for star-studded concerts in the NorCal region. Under the stars on Lake Tahoe, the venue provides a perfect atmosphere for people looking to enjoy some great music in a special setting.
“The Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series at the Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys has been a wildly popular offering in the destination since 2005, entertaining guests and the community in an unmatched outdoor setting surrounded by natural beauty on the South Shore,” said John Koster, senior vice president and general manager of Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe.
Here is the full lineup for the 2022 concert series:
- Norah Jones – Sunday, June 26 – More Info
- The Chainsmokers – Friday, July 8 – More Info
- Kenny Chesney – Tuesday, July 12 and Wednesday, July 13 – More Info
- Miranda Lambert – Thursday, July 28 – More Info
- Dierks Bentley – Saturday, July 30 – More Info
- Train – Friday, August 5 – More Info
- Robert Plant and Alison Kraus – Saturday, August 20 – More Info
- Eric Church – Saturday, August 27 and Sunday, August 28 – More Info
- Dave Matthews Band – Tuesday, August 30 – More Info
- Keith Urban – Thursday, September 1 and Friday, September 2 – More Info
- Jack Johnson and Ziggy Marley – Sunday, September 4 and Monday, September 5 – More Info
- Alabama – Friday, September 9 – More Info
- Jackson Browne – Saturday, September 10 – More Info
- Luke Combs – Thursday, September 22 and Friday, September 23 – More Info
It’s certainly going to be a summer to remember in Lake Tahoe! For more information on the Summer Concert Series, go here.