Winter is just around the corner in Northern California, with our first snow of the season possibly coming to the mountains later this week. Of course, this gets us in the mood for the upcoming ski season, and so are the NorCal ski resorts. These resorts have announced their tentative opening dates and we couldn’t be more excited!
As the storms hopefully begin roll into NorCal, ski season is right around the corner. So it’s almost time to knock the dust off your ski gear and get ready for another epic season on the mountain.
Here are all the opening dates for ski resorts in the Lake Tahoe region for the 2023-24 season:
- Nov. 9 | Mt. Rose
- Nov. 17 | Boreal, Heavenly, Northstar California
- Nov. 22 | Palisades Tahoe
- Nov. 23 | Granlibakken Sled Hill opens
- Nov. 24 | Soda Springs, Sugar Bowl, Royal Gorge Cross Country, Tahoe Donner Cross Country
- Dec. 1 | Kirkwood
- Early Dec. | Sierra-at-Tahoe
- Dec. 7 | Diamond Peak
- Dec. 13 | Sky Tavern
- Dec. 15 | Granlibakken Ski Hill opens
Who’s ready for winter to arrive?!