Cannabis Farm Offering Limited AirBnB Experience in Sonoma County
Cannabis tourism continues to thrive in Northern California, with many farms using their beautiful fields to attract unique tours and vacations. A farm in Sonoma County is taking this to the next level with a limited AirBnB experience.
Sonoma Hills Farm, located in Petaluma, has partnered with AirBnB to offer a one-night stay in a neighboring property where guests 21 and over can enjoy the cannabis experience. The stay will be available for $60 a night between April 30 and May 1. Availability to book the room will go live on April 20.
Due to federal regulations, guests won’t be able to interact with the growing marijuana on the farm, but they will have access to legal cannabis products. The experience also includes education about regenerative farming practices and meal preparation.
“Our goal is to normalize growing hemp and cannabis by demonstrating it’s just like any other plant, with benefits to both humans and the earth. By offering an insider’s look into how we carefully cultivate our products — be they vegetables or cannabis strains — we hope to offer a stay that’s equal parts relaxing and enriching,” said the farm’s Chief Cannabis Cultivator Aaron Keefer. “By connecting with the land, guests will leave with a different perspective than when they arrived and will have supported our farm in a meaningful way.”
During their stay, guests can unplug and embrace nature’s rhythms in with amenities including:
- Lush Accommodations: Roll with the 360° sprawling views of the undulating hills from the farm’s neighboring modern farmhouse and enjoy dips in the private pool.
- Regenerative Recreation: Spend time participating in the farm’s regenerative practices during planting season – and maybe even dig a hole or two themselves! The farm’s unofficial welcome committee, Curly Sue the Mangalitsa pig and Tony the Highland cow, are happy to show guests how it’s done.
- High-End, Low-Impact Dining: Make yourself at home in the farmhouse kitchen to prepare meals with fresh produce and hemp products that only have to journey from the garden to your plate.
- Tranquil Downtime: Take in the night sky while sitting around a wood-burning fire pit, surrounded by sparkling string lights and the peaceful quiet of California’s countryside.
- Superior CBD Products: Ease into the R&R with a curated selection of CBD products from friends of Sonoma Hills Farm, like Green Bee Botanicals, Potli, Rose Los Angeles, Jane West, as well as candles from Garden Society.
In appreciation for this overnight stay, Airbnb will make a donation to Regeneration International to support their mission to reverse global warming and end world hunger by facilitating and accelerating the global transition to regenerative agriculture and land management.
To book the property, search for Sonoma Hills Farm on April 20 on AirBnB.